Onsite Property Manager
On-site manager to maintain the day to day operations of the community. This includes supervising a full maintenance crew, working with contractors for construction projects/repairs and enforcing the deed restrictions for the community. This individual will also have the opportunity to work closely with the Board of Directors and the residents.
- Act as liaison between residents, HOA Board members, committees and contractors.
- Assign work orders to the maintenance staff and ensure the work is completed.
- Verify and coordinate payroll of employees with the management company.
- Address resident's questions & concerns in a timely manner via phone, email and formal letters.
- Obtain bids from contractors for work to be completed on the property.
- Assemble and distribute management packets to HOA Board for meetings.
- Enforce Association Rules & Regulations.
- Prepare Annual Budget
- Experience with construction and repairs relating to the building structures, roofs, foundations, etc.
- Project Management experience as it relates to contract review, implementation, homeowner coordination and scheduling
- Microsoft Word and Excel
Apply for this position
Request a Management ProposalGet Started
Creative Management Company
is affiliated with the following: