Full charge Community Association Portfolio Manager to facilitate responsibilities on multiple condominium and townhome properties. The position will encompass all aspects of community association management and includes attending Board of Director meetings, coordinate work with contractors, violation inspections, communicate with homeowners, etc.
- Act as liaison between residents, HOA Board members, committees and contractors.
- Verify and coordinate payroll of employees, if applicable
- Address resident questions & concerns in a timely manner via phone, email and formal letters.
- Obtain bids and contracts from contractors for work to be completed on the properties.
- Assemble and distribute management packets to HOA Board for meetings.
- Enforce Association Rules & Regulations
- Prepare Annual Budget
- Experience with construction and repairs relating to the building structures, roofs, foundations, etc.
- Project Management experience as it relates to contract review, implementation, homeowner coordination and scheduling
- Microsoft Word and Excel
Perform property supervisor functions as outlined in the job description to maintain the integrity of the community, attend regularly scheduled Board meetings, attend Annual Meetings, do monthly property inspections to enforce the Rules and Regulations of the association, facilitate work orders, violations and ACC requests, oversee maintenance and construction projects, process coding and approval of invoices.
Apply for this position
Request a Management ProposalGet Started
Creative Management Company
is affiliated with the following: