Our fee to complete a mortgage form or community questionnaire is $150.00, and Creative Management Company does not complete any forms before payment is received. We realize the importance of time, and every effort is made to have the form available to you the next business day, although completion is dependent on our volume of requests. Creative Management Company does not accept rush fees for the completion of any form as our turnaround is guaranteed within two business days.
Follow these simple steps:
- Prepare a check or money order in the amount of $150.00 payable to Creative Management Company.
- Hand deliver the correct form and your payment to:
Creative Management Company
8323 Southwest Freeway, Suite 330
Houston, TX 77074-1692
- When you submit your form and payment, please identify the property address for which you need the form completed and provide an e-mail address to which the form can be sent upon completion.
- As an option to hand delivering your form and payment, you can e-mail the form to email@example.com, and it will be completed upon receipt of your payment, which should be mailed to the above.
Important to know:
- Cash and credit card payments are not accepted.
- Submit the correct form for your type of community.
- There is a fee charged per form and document, not per applicant or property.
- If additional items are requested from our office other than the standard documents, there may be additional costs associated with your request.
What you will receive:
- With your completed form, Creative Management Company will provide proof of insurance, a budget and a recent financial statement for the community.
- If there is any pending litigation, only a copy of the lawsuit will be provided to you. You can then obtain additional or up-to-date information from the website for the court in which the lawsuit has been filed.
We recommend you provide the buyer with a set of your association’s governing documents, including the Declaration and By-Laws (commonly known as CC&Rs). For the cost of reproduction, we can provide copies of these governing documents when your Resale Certificate is ordered. Since the cost for the documents varies by association, please contact our office to obtain the cost for your specific community. The seller may obtain the documents at no cost by logging on to our website as a homeowner and navigating to the View Your Association's Documents page.
DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE GOVERNING DOCUMENTS, THEY CANNOT BE EMAILED. WE REQUIRE THAT THE DOCUMENTS BE PICKED UP WHEN THE CERTIFICATE IS ORDERED.
We’re here to help. If you have questions or need additional information, e-mail Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-772-4420, extension 115.