Online Payment by Electronic Check or Credit Card
Online payments using eCheck, MasterCard™, Visa™, American Express™ or Discover™ can be made quickly through the “Make a Payment” link above.
Follow these simple steps:
- Register as a user if you will be making ongoing payments by electronic check. If you are making a one-time credit card payment, you can do so as a “guest” without registering as a user.
- Select your payment option.
- Type the first few letters of your association’s name (not Creative Management), click “Find” and follow the instructions.
- Payments made through the eCheck option do not have an additional charge. Credit card payments have a $14.95 convenience fee per payment. This fee is charged by the bank, not Creative Management Company or your Association.
Important to know:
- Recurring payments are only good for a 12-month period.
- You must renew annually to re-establish recurring payments.
- If your assessment changes, you must log in to your account on the Pacific Western Bank website and make the necessary changes.
- Failure to renew or make timely updates may result in an assessment of late fees.
Remember: This is your account, and Creative Management Company cannot access or control your account information on the Pacific Western Bank website.
Request a Management ProposalGet Started
Creative Management Company
is affiliated with the following: