Resale Certificate Information
Our transfer fee is $500.00. Paying for and securing the Resale Certificate prior to closing will reduce the transfer fee that is collected at closing to $150.00. The receipt given with your certificate should be provided to your title company to account for this reduction on your closing statement.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING A RESALE CERTIFICATE
The processing fee for a Resale Certificate is $350.00. Payment can be made online. Please read the instructions below in their entirety before attempting to make payment.
- After clicking the link below, type in RESALE and click FIND – click on Creative Management Company - Resale Docs to populate into the box.
- Account Number to Use: 00RESALEDOCS (DO NOT USE HOMEOWNER ID or ASSOCIATION NAME)
- To complete your order, please enter the confirmation number you receive after making payment, along with the required information in the order form below.
- After your order is received, the resale certificate will be emailed to you within two business days.
- Click here to make a payment on the Union Bank Portal *
*Remit payment by E-Check at no cost to you, Credit Card payments will incur a processing fee of $14.95.
We’re here to help. If you have questions or need additional information, e-mail our closing coordinator Joyce at email@example.com or call 713-772-4420, extension 115.
We recommend you provide the buyer with a set of your association’s governing documents, including the Declaration and By-Laws (commonly known as CC&Rs).
DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE GOVERNING DOCUMENTS, THEY CANNOT BE EMAILED, the documents can be accessed online. The seller may obtain the documents at no cost by logging on to our website as a homeowner and navigating to the View Your Association's Documents page. If you are a Realtor, Lender or 3rd Party and would like an access code to download or print the documents you may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to include the property address for which you need the legal documents for in your request.